- Adaptive management: TWP + DDD.
- Aid harmonisation and donor coordination.
- Donor sociology: political incentives, programming constraints, professional cultures.
PUBLIC SECTOR GOVERNANCE
- Anti-corruption interventions.
- Comparative public sector reform in Africa: Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda.
- Reform approaches: coalitions, social accountability, policy adaptation, organizational change.
- Political-economy analysis in aid projects.
- Politically-smart methods and organizational learning.
- Postgraduate course on Policy Analysis, Manchester GDI.